Tuesday, June 9, 2015

30 in '15

Hello again :).  I've decided to revive this blog - as well as a couple of other ones. 

My aim is to read 30 books in 2015.  Its not many when I think about how fast I read, or how much I love it.  I do have a family and job that comes first so I wanted a goal that would be a bit more manageable.

I've been reading a lot of free books on Kindle.  Some have been great and some have been absolutely horrible.  As I find and read them, I will post bit of a summary and let you know what I really think.  Your tastes might be different than mine so there is a chance I will read something that you really liked and I just didn't care for....I'm just here to give MY opinion :). 

I'd like to include my kids soon too. I was blessed with 2 kiddos that love to read and they are 14 (boy) and 10 (girl).  

Its a bit late tonight so I don't have anything more than that to post, but give me a day or two and you should see my first post that is actually about a book that I've read.

If you have a book that you have read that you think I should read, please leave me a comment and let me know.  If you can tell me what genre the book is, that would be awesome.  I can say that I'm not interested in horror or books that make fun of Christianity.

Thank you for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment